Automatic High Speed Labeling Machine
Automatic High Speed Labeling Machine
Automatic High Speed Labeling Machine:
NHL-150 automatically labels round container of glass, plastic, aluminum, pet, cardboard container, will wrap- around labels in the vertical position by using cold glue. NHL-150 is rigid, versatile and engineered for reliability and enhance operational efficiecny in addition, it has several exclusive features which offer additional advantages.
The round containers positioned accurately by the feed worm for wrap-around operation at the labeling point, the rotating glue cylinder receives cold glue from gluepot that subsequently gets transferred on the Glue Rubber Roller. Finally a fine, even and thin film of glue is transfered to the gluing pad. The round container on the moving conveyor at the feed worm actuates a sequence, which results in the oscillation of the Label Box. The rotating label Master aligned with the help of pick up fingers from the Label Master & with oscillating Label Box. The pick up cylinder receives labels with the help of pick up fingers from the label master. The pick up cylinder holds the labels perfectly with due to vacuum during its rotational movement. Simultaneously the pick-up fingers move inside. The round container moves on coneyor with the help of worm and glued label on pick-up cylinder wrapped around to container by virtue of strip belts. Then the labeled container moves further through a rubber pressing belt & stationary rubber pad that ensures neat & perfect fixing of label.
|Model ||NHL - 150 |
|Direction of movement ||Left to Right |
|Output / Hour ||3600 to 9000 nos. |
|Main Motor ||0.75 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz. |
|Vacuum Pump ||0.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz. |
|Height of Conveyor ||860 mm to 910 mm |
|Machine Dimensions ||3010 mm (L) x 1016 mm (W) x 1170 (H) mm |
|Case Dimensions ||3250 mm (L) x 1250 mm (W) x 1200 (H) mm |
|Net Weight ||550 Kgs. |
|Gross Weight ||750 Kgs. |
|Change parts required ||(A) Container: Feed Worm. |
(b) Label: Label muster, Upper - Lower Plate, Pusher Plate.
|Label Specification ||Length ||20 mm to 140 mm |
|Height ||16 to 90 mm |
|Thickness ||65 to 70 GSM (The Direction of Gains of the Label must always be parallel to the container axis. This paper should be flexible) |
|Container Size |
|Round Shape ||16 mm to 100 mm |
Respectively Height 40mm x 240 mm
(Height option for other bottle height available)
|Glass/Plastic/PET etc. ||As per recommended in user manual |Salient Features:
- All exposed parts of the unit are S.S, hard chromed or SS cladded to ensure long life and resistance against corrosion.
- Adjustable Conveyor Height to align with other machine of the line.
- Minimum changeover time is required from one size of container or label to another.
- Special seld-aligning bearing ensure smooth & trouble free rotation of the parts.
- These self-aligning bearing help in quick assemble during periodical maintenance of the unit. They also allow more flexiblility in maintaining tolerances.
- No container, No label, an electrical sensing device avoids wastage of labels, it also helps in keeping the unit neat & clean.
- Suitable for overlap labeling and flag type labeling where the length of label is more than the circumference of container.
- A highly efficient vacuum pump develops sufficient vacuum to hold labels big or small on the pick-up cylinder.
- Complete protection of the motors is ensured by the contractors and relays of appropriate ratings.
- Code Over Printing Device.
- A/C Frequency Drive for speed control.
- Safety Guard.
- Digital counter for out put of container.
- Attachment for flat bottle.
- Special design for ong label up to 165 mm length & 120 mm width.
- Water truff to keep wet gum roller & muster.
|Electrical supply ||3 Phase + Neutral + Earthing |
|Electrical load ||1 KW |